Welcoming Jet Fashion’s Summer 2015 Fashion Range
In the world of fashion, which I am no expert in, but an avid visitor, there is always something new and more exciting. Some of those catch your attention, and some fall short of the hype. Well, something did catch my attention this time around. I was recently, invited to the launch of the new @Jet_Fashion Flagship Store in Cresta Mall. It was a combination of an updated store look, refreshed brand identity and of course the launch of the Jet’s Summer 2015 range. Jet’s new slogan is ‘Feel Good Fashion.and well the fashion show delivered on that promise. #JetFeelGoodFashionEveryone’
Firstly the store look is fresh and inviting, the layout made it easy to navigate around the store and it didn’t feel cluttered and cramped. Cluttered and cramped will make me walk out of store every single time. As a visual shopper, I have to see the garments on display or worn by a mannequin, and then I will make any connection to the item. I will please to see the displays were clear, and they had put some of their some of cutest pieces from the new range.
On to the fashion show. This was a combination of Adult woman and men’s summer wear, both formal and casual and for boys and girls of different age groups. It also really helped that they had the cutest kids walking the runaway. I was highly interested in the boys section, as I have 2 boys, 9 years old and nearly 2 years of age.
My first impression of the KIDS CLOTHING was the following:
- A large range of choices in terms of style and preference
- Many of the kid’s pieces can be mixed and matched (this makes for a great holiday wardrobe)
- I immediately could see pieces that fit my eldest’s son distinctive style and summer/ beach wear goodies for the little one.
- For those who love the character clothing for kids, you will be happy to know that Frozen, Minnie Mouse and Barbie came up tops
- There was some great options for little girls, and what I liked was that it wasn’t just the standard “Pink” fashion. This is a plus for me.
FOR THE GENTLEMAN IN YOUR LIFE
I definitely learned something new, Jet has some good quality suits for man (so your guy can be well dressed for an interview or for meeting the parents – which I guess is also an interview).
There was interesting casual wear pieces as you can see from the pictures below, and the fit looked real good.
FOR THE LADIES
- I love their swim wear range; I even found the high waisted swimming 2-piece I have been looking for
- There were also lovely pieces for formal/Career wear – my favourite being a navy jumpsuit in soft material that didn’t show any bumps (what’s not to love?)
- There was also, a showcase of beautiful lingerie
- For a more casual wear, I liked the T-shirts and tops with Quirky sayings in front and this was available for both adults and kids
I think they definitely got right what they called “quality-price-style”. Fashion that is affordable, good quality and stylish is always a winner and certainly being able to quickly walk in and find what you want is the cherry on top.
Lookout for the re-branding at Jet’s various other stores, or quickly go to the Clear Water Store before someone buys all the high waisted bikini bottoms.
You can view more of the pictures on this Google+ StoryBoard