Enjoy your facial expressions with POND’S Age Miracle
As women we love expressing ourselves, our conversations are characterised by laughter, tears, dimpled smiles and frowns all as part of our life story. The beauty of life is in being present for each and every one of those moments, and feeling the emotions that go with it.
All that full living comes with expression lines – we all have them on our faces. Research has shown that these are the first signs of wrinkles deep in the layers of our skin. That’s why it said that these are a sign of a life well lived.
So what if you want to minimise these visible signs of living on your face? Does this mean you don’t express yourself at all, no smile, no frowns, no scrunched up facial expression to add the right level of oomph to that great story. That’s can’t be the way any of us want to live. That’s why women all over the world invest in healthy anti-ageing regimes, healthy living, healthy eating, exercise, meditation early in life so they can be healthier and slow down the process of ageing.
That is why I loved this #BeautifulHabits campaign from PONDS as I believe that if you look after your skin, your body and your mind it will remain healthier and younger looking for much longer. Skincare is not the only #BeautifulHabit that allows you to live a happier more fulfilled life, personally, I find that a combination of the following works for me for holistic well-being:
- Getting enough sleep
- Spending time with family and friends
- Engaging in spiritual activities
- Being active and exercising
- Eating healthy and drinking water
- Spending time on activities that nourish my mind
- Putting the effort into my skincare and hair care regime
The PONDS Age Miracle Products I tried
For the last 2 weeks, I have been trying out the PONDS Age Miracle Range™ product range to see how it treats my skin, and will be keeping you informed over the next couple of week of the effect it has on my skin. This range is special formulated to combat early signs of ageing and help your skin regenerate at a cellular level; they contain “6 Bio-Actives that work in combination with each other and with the natural processes of your skin to deliver three times more skin renewal power”. Sounds impressive!
The key 3 products I am using are:
- PONDS Age Miracle Intensive Cell ReGEN™ Serum (R183 at PicknPay Online) – I love Serum, if you need to add any product to your beauty regime Serum is the way to go. Serum has a high concentration of active ingredients in any range, they specifically aimed at giving you results, whether that is boosting the skin’s ability to regenerate new cells, diminish fine lines and reducing wrinkles. I love the texture of this product and my skin always feels beautifully soft once applied. I use this after cleansing before I apply moisturiser and extra sunscreen, morning and night. You skin feels love immediately and the product is absorbed immediately and your skin looks hydrated. Did I mention I love Serum?
- PONDS Age Miracle Cell ReGEN™ Day Cream (R173.99 at Picknpay online)- which is enriched with Vitamin C, Micro-collagen and SPF 15, it is a daily cream that you can use after cleansing, it protects against direct sun damage, promotes skin radiance. I would advise putting on more sunscreen after you apply this with your moisturiser. It smells beautiful, it is easily absorbed into the skin without any greasiness.
- PONDS Age Miracle Deep Action Night Crème (Pump is R173 at PicknPay,) This is to be used after the removal makeup and cleansing every night in order to optimise the process of cell regeneration while you sleep. I love how this feels on my skin also, it is easily absorbed and helps my face feel less dry after I have scrubbed off my makeup. I can’t wait to see the results
Take a look at my video Review of the PONDS Age Miracle product range
Start #BeautifulHabits for your skin
So consider, is it not time you you started using products to combat the early signs of ageing before they are fully visible. Try out the PONDS Age Miracle Range™ and see if it works for you. One of the things I also liked about this product is that it very competitively priced compared to other similar ranges, so I think it would be affordable to most women.
So my verdict for the first 2 weeks is I love the product, packaging, smell, texture, and I will continue using it over the next 2 months to test whether I will see a difference in my skin.
Join the conversation around what #BeautifulHabits are you instilling in your life and for your skin, using the hashtag #BeautifulHabits and tag us on social media.
Stay tuned for the next journey in this review