Welcome to another lovely week, I hope you have all sorts of exciting and wonderful things planned.
These are a few of my favourite things brought to you by the 52 Week Blogger Challenge. What are your favourite things? Share with me in the comments below, or better yet join the 52 Week Blogger Challenge.
First on my list, My blog is not called A Well Heeled Woman for nothing I love shoes.
I love all my shoes, but here is my favourite at the momentpairs which are newly acquired are firm, favourites
• Glitter Gold Sandals (Spree)
Writing Instruments/ Stationery
I am a self-confessed stationery addict, I love beautiful stationery.
To keep my life in order this year, I am using these 3 books
• Rose Gold Glitter Journal – for all my blogging and branding actions and ideas (Typo)
• Silver Glitter Journal – for all the day to day planning for my job (Typo)
• White and black Diary – keeping track of appointments and actions (Typo)
• My gold stapler, which I created by taking a cheap white stapler and using Gold Spray paint to make it super lovely
• My Blue pencil case, I just love carrying it around with me to all my meetings
- Iphone 6s plus – I am not sure how I lived without it before :), lol. I really love this phone, great camera, tons of storage and the screen is big enough for me to read my books on it. Oh yes this is a favourite
- Ipad – Also great for reading books surfing the web and reading some more, It also keeps the kids busy when we are at bible meetings on Sunday. So definitely a win
- JW.org – my favourite website great content, helping videos and articles on faith, parenting, marriage and personal growth
- Nikon 1 camera
- Instagram, I am working on growing my instagram account and I am loving using this social media platform, check out my profile A Well Heeled Woman
Check out my Instagram feed below
• Ultramel Custard – Once in a while when I feel like spoiling myself, I have a cup of Ultramel it makes my day
• Banana – I don’t know why but I eat a lot of bananas. I love their slightly sweet taste
• Lamb Chops -I am a meat eater and South Africa has some of the best lamb chops I have ever tasted. Karoo Lamb is to die for
- I am big on online shopping, because I really am quite lazy to go to the shops.
Groceries – PicknPay Has wide selection and their delivery timelines are reliable.
Spree – love the selection of great fashion on offer
Zando – I love zando’s fashion but I also buy cosmetics and children’s clothes from them
Amazon.com – Best selection of online books
Takealot – great store for everything but grcoeries. I buy my babies nappies, creams and toys from Takealot. I also buy books and stationery
Mrprice Home for great funriture and decor and MrPrice Shop (Fashion and household goods)
- Restaurant – Tasha’s – Their great vibe, decor and the food is truly good
- Typo – for all my stationery needs, and tools to be more productive. Instagram Twitter
- Cotton on for clothes and pretty things
I have many favourite things, but I will post about more later
Enjoy your week and chat soon,