Hello, there another week is already in progress. It is amazing that it is already March and that we are all still chasing our goals for the year. I am excited with all the progress that has been made so far and looking for to seeing some great results. If you have not done so already, please follow the blog by using the subscription box on the right hands side.
This week’s topic had me a little bit stumped, I was really was not sure what to write, and then as I was driving to work it hit me. I do have a list of things I love but that also irritate me for various reasons – I guess I wouldn’t call it a hate relationship, but here it is.
Check out the list below:
- MY CAR – I have a love/hate relationship with my car, because when I do drive instead of taking the Gautrain I always end up stuck in traffic. I have a HATE relationship with traffic, I am not pleasant after spending any time in traffic.
- CLICKS STORES – I have love/hate relationship with clicks because I think they hypnotise me to buy lots and lots of stuff
- EMAIL – I am scared to read my e-mails because there is usual so many, but I am also scared not to read them in case I don’t know what’s going on around me. (FOMO is a problem of mine when it comes to work).
- MY LAPTOP – For the same reason as my email
- FACEBOOK – Because of just the jumble of information all over the place, and how I end up reading all sorts of junk that I didnt mean to. I need some self-control obviously
- TRAVEL – I love to travel to new places and exploring and trying out new activities, but I hate packing for trips and unpacking and the airport. I am at the airport, at least three times a month travelling for work, so I am not as excited by the prospect of travel as I was years ago.
This is all I could really think of. What are some of the things that would go on your love/hate relationship list?? Let me know in the comments below.
This post is part of the 52 Week Blogger Challenge – check out the other bloggers in the series by clicking on the link below.
Hope this week is going well for you